Instarea was recognized by Deloitte as one of the 50 fastest growing companies 🏆 The Deloitte Fast50 looks at the fastest growing tech businesses in #CentralEurope 🎉 . Thank you Deloitte Slovakia and especially everyone at Instarea! 👏🍾#DeloitteFast50 #fromSlovakiaWithLove #technology #cee #datamonetization
Instarea in the Deloitte Fast 50
With a 455% growth over 4 years, Instarea ranked 27th in the ranking of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in CEE.
As Deloitte summarises: “Instarea specialises in monetising data – processing big data for mobile providers and banks. The company analyses how masses of people behave in the physical world, giving clients the ability to communicate with these masses via its “Market Locator” solution. The concept of data monetisation is well developed with clients in Slovakia (including Slovak Telekom, Orange and O2), the Czech Republic and the Middle East, and it is developing rapidly in other countries too. Instarea is investing in development and technology with the aim of integrating AI into the world of IoT and automated operations.”
Slovakia in the Deloitte Fast 50
Technology Fast 50 is a programme that recognizes and profiles the fastest growing public or private technology companies in Central Europe. In the Deloitte Fast50 category, Slovakia was represented by:
- sli.do s.r.o. / 2971% growth / Software
- Zelená pošta s.r.o. / 867% growth / Software
- Instarea s.r.o. / 455% growth / Software 🎉
Two further Slovak companies where awarded by Deloitte.
- In the “Big 5” category (large companies that have achieved extraordinary growth over four years) it was PIXEL FEDERATION s.r.o. with 111% growth
- In the “Rising Stars” category (companies that show great potential but are too new to meet the minimum of four years in operation criterion for the main Fast 50 category) it was GreenWay Infrastructure s.r.o. with 1123% growth who work on Environmental Technology
First place in the 2018 ranking went to the Czech 3D-printing company – Prusa Research s.r.o., whose impressive growth rate of 17118% eclipsed 6910% it recorded in 2017. Congrats to Prusa! They make some really awesome products – one of their 3D printers is now in our office so we can play and prototype some ideas brewing in our heads.
Be part of the story
If you feel we should be doing better than 455% growth then be sure to stop by for a coffee & chat! We are looking for awesome talent both to boost our engineering team as well as in business & marketing. We are a cool crowd so check out the Instarea career page and shoot us your CV with a couple of sentences why we need you 😉
P.S. and here is our award 👏🍾