Are you self-motivated and eager to learn? Do you want to be part of an innovative and fast-growing company? You can join us at Instarea.
We are looking for an IT Operation / IT Infrastructure architect to join our ranks at one of the fastest-growing scale-ups in Slovakia. Instarea is a global player in the Big Data industry, already working with the world’s biggest telco groups. Join some of the smartest people at Instarea and help us deliver more award-winning projects.
What we are looking for:
- Active interest in new technologies and independent improvement of published solutions (patching, best practice research, etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, SQL Server, including Always-On cluster
- Experience with MS Office 365 administration and configuration
- Experience with MS Azure administration is beneficial
- Experience with virtual technology (e.g. WMware)
- Good knowledge of network configuration (routers, firewalls, networking, VPN, etc.)
- Able to read and write in English (to support international clients, research, etc.), preferably also spoken communication for conf calls, etc.
What you can expect from us
- Salary: 1700 – 2200 EUR (depending on seniority and knowledge) + 15% quarterly bonus based on KPIs
- See our standard benefits package (see: https://instarea.com/career/)
- If you’re not from Bratislava we have a relocation benefit (https://instarea.com/career/remote/)
- Over-times are a part of the bonus, passive and active emergency outside of working hours is covered as directed by law
- An occasional home office is acceptable but office work is preferable. It is possible to agree on a different than full-time employment (self-employed, etc.)
- Smooth handover and a month-long training period
What you will be driving:
- Notifying about the risk and suggesting improvements to our internal SW dev and support team
- Analysis and suggestion of HW/SW infrastructure for our projects and applications
- HW, SW installation, network configuration and access distribution
- Application deployment on our own infrastructure (or client infrastrucutre)
- L3 support for our own products and installation at clients’
- Maintenance (patching), monitoring (troubleshooting), Back-up and security (firewall) of our infrastructure + support for IT ops of external partners responsible for clients’ infrastructure
- Maintenance of approx 40 stations (notebooks) OS, licenses, antivirus, Office365 administrations (including onboarding/offboarding, domain, wiki), local network and devices
- technological (network) support for innovative products based on Linux, GPU, IoT (MQTT)
- Offsite support 8/5 (including Sundays because of our projects in Saudi Arabia)
- Onsite support installation abroad (approx. twice a year for a couple of days)
Instarea is a “laboratory” for innovative greenfield ideas within the international Adastra group with focus on internal and external data monetization. Their latest creation is the Market Locator big data monetisation solution which brings together the worlds of population analytics & targeted marketing in one simple web based solution. Instarea also focuses on the interactions between a company & it’s clients. Their Adalytics omni-channel event hub is growing fast in popularity among telcos & banks, which place emphasis on their client satisfaction. Wanna discover more? Explore the Instarea Life.
Are you interested in joining us?
Shoot me an email at email@example.com and drop by for an Aperol spritz on our terrace.
Looking forward to seeing you!
Opens an email window
- We will get back to you in the next few days
- We will extend an invitation for a chat on our terrace
- The fun & games then continue with a special hands-on challenge to show your might
- If we love each other an offer is extended and a warm welcome follows